LUX Series tattoo removal devices work by utilising a high powered Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser known for their outstanding ability to remove a variety of tattoo inks. The light is aimed at the unwanted tattoo, and then applied to the skin in pulses. This process allows the tattoo to absorb the light, which in turn shatters the pigments into tiny fragments. The fragments are then removed by the body’s natural filtration system. The result leads to permanent fading of the tattoo, or removal of the tattoo altogether.
It is also important to note that the wavelengths of light used during treatment are specifically designed to be attracted only to the tattoo pigments, leaving surrounding healthy skin tissue untouched.
- IPL Tattoo Removal – 2cm x 2cm $99
- IPL Tattoo Removal – 4cm x 4cm $149
- IPL Tattoo Removal – 4cm x 8cm $179
- IPL Tattoo Removal – 6cm x 10cm $209
- IPL Tattoo Removal – 8cm x 12cm $239
- IPL Tattoo Removal – 11cm x 15cm $269